Monday, August 16, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome you all to my blog! This is my blog for Language Art this year. I study Mr.Sullivan at AIS (American International School). I hope we have a lot of fun reading and study. Best wish for everyone! 


A little thing about me that I didn't tell you in class. 
+ I'm a crazy fan of Manga/Anime
+I love to go Cosplay


They are my idols. His nick name is Bummy

Đen Thui 
Genie 
Kaoru (Left) and Sui

Francis :x
Lishrayder
Ruyuha and .... 
Aeris - my best friend :D 

So! I love writing fanfics but I have to looks after my grammar a lot! Because I'm not really perfect at grammar and spelling. I do draw manga but I don't have to upload it :) So bear with it :)) 
+ I hate mice but I don't scare of them. I hate insect and scare of them. 
+ I usualy forget my homework so I have to write them down. I take notes a lot in class! 
+Just thinking about Anime/Manga/Cosplay/Den and Bum gives my strength and energy! :) 

Anyway, this is a Language Art blog so I'll just write some word :)) See you again....................................... maybe =))

No comments:

Post a Comment